Ignorance has kept many Nigerians in problem and poverty and that is what I am here to address today. There are many herbs around you that you don’t even know their functions. So many people run to the hospital and even Native doctors to help them but to no avail. Some even spend large amount of money for their problems but no result.
Your might know orange to be a very amazing fruit but you might not know that the leaves are also wonderful. That is what I bring to you today, so stop wasting your money for no reason.
I will be showing you how to use orange leaves alone and fight some stubborn disease.
How to prepare.
1. Get some quantity of orange leaves and wash very well to remove the dirts on them.
2. Crush those orange leaves you have washed into boiling water you put on fire.
3. Let it boil for about 5 minutes them remove from fire and allow it to cool.
4. Filter out the orange leave juice and add some quantity of milk to give it taste.
How to use.
Take at least one cup very early in the morning before breakfast and late in the night before bed.
Some of the problems it solves include.
1. It goes to a very large extent in fighting stroke. it also prevents it.
2. It reduces high blood pressure.
3. For those suffering from insomnia and stress, it fights this.
4. It eliminates toxins from the body.
5. It burns calories thus fighting overweight.
Content created and supplied by: dewiseforlife (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More