Most children love noodles even adults as well because it's easy and quick to prepare. Noodles are the most consumed food everywhere. These noodles are affordable and are easy to make, hence, people eat noodles very much.
Eating noodles can calm the appetite because they contain a lot of carbohydrates. But the thing most people do not know is how dangerous eating these noodles can be for your body for a long time.
How noodles can be a hazard to your health:
1. Indigestion: Noodles are not digested after 2 hours of eating them. This is the reason that your appetite is calmed after eating them. But these undigested noodles are very dangerous for your digestive system, as it has to work extra hard to digest them.
The reason for this is that they do not contain fiber at all, so these noodles do not break down very quickly, due to which the production of insulin in the body increases and the blood sugar level increases.
Children who eat these noodles since childhood is at risk of liver diseases, diabetes, and stomach diseases.
2. Usually, when you eat something, the food goes into your digestive tube and by breaking it, the body separates nutrients from them. But after eating instant noodles, these noodles get deposited in your Digestive Tract and are not easily digested.
Due to no digestion, they remain in the digestive tube for a long time, which is very harmful to your body.
These noodles also contain no nutrients, which can be broken down and separated. These noodles use a toxic preservative to enhance flavor, called tertiary-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ). This preservative has a very bad effect on your body.
3. Women who consume noodles all the time are at risk because consuming these noodles puts them at risk of metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome is a problem, due to which the risk of diseases like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes increases significantly.
4. Excessive intake of noodles for a long time can also result in complete liver damage.
5. It affects biochemical reactions in the body, due to which the risk of cancer, autoimmune diseases increases.
6. Noodles spices contain monosodium glutamate (MSG). This MSG is so dangerous that it can stop brain function and you may cause early mortality. Also, it can make children retarded, increase the risk of brain diseases like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's.
In conclusion, reduce your intake of noodles for yourself and avoid giving noodles to children. The are other easy foods to prepare example: spaghetti, macaroni, sweet potatoes, etc. They are healthy foods compared to noodles. A stitch in time saves nine.
Content created and supplied by: MatronJcares (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More