The human brain undergoes certain changes as one age, and some changes that occur might also have some effect on the human memory.
However, there are some healthy tips or lifestyles that can help one sustain a healthy memory as he or she ages, as sourced from MayoClinic.org.
1. One of the healthy tips on how you can sustain a healthy memory as you age is to engage yourself on a regular physical exercise, which can also benefit the overall body.
Staying physically active can help boost the effectiveness of your memory, and also help your memory stay active as you age.
2. Another healthy tip on how to keep your memory active as you age is to eat a lot of healthy diets like fruits, vegetables and whole grains, which also benefits the whole brain.
3. Always stay mentally active by reading, playing some helpful games, learning how to play some instruments and others.
4. If you also want to sustain your memory, then also try to quit smoking if you so smoke before because it can also affect your memory as you age.
5. Lastly, social interaction can as well help sustain your memory as you age because communication helps to reduce depression in various ways.
Content created and supplied by: BeautyBlog1 (via Opera News )