It is clear that in recent years gas cylinders have become very popular and the number of incidents of fire has also increased. Such incidents can be avoided if enough care is taken, although they are unexpected.
Please save many life by sharing these with your loved ones after reading this article.
These are the knowledge we need to know and precautions to prevent fire outbreaks in our house. These are important.
1. Wherever you cook and find that a cockroach or other insect is in the vicinity of the gas tank, do not sprinkle it with shelltox or other insect killers because this may lead to a significant outbreak of flames.
What majority of people don't know is that some of this insect sprays have highly volatile and inflammable solvents which can cause serious fire explosions.
2. It's advisable not to take your Android phone torch light near your cylinder, it can explode. Go with a small phone or make use of rechargeable torch.
3. Don't receive or make calls whenever you are cooking with your gas cylinder. If your phone is ringing, move away from where you are cooking before you attempt to pick your callknob
4. Always check if the gas is properly turned off when you finish your cooking.
5. Monitor your kids and keep them away from your gas cylinder, so that they don't turn on the knob
6. Majority of people like shaking their gas to know the remaining content left in it, please stop it. Doing this can cause explosion anytime you light up the cylinder.
7. Some of this gas cylinders are set to expire. So ensure you disposed any expired cylinder immediately.
8. Check your gas nozzle often, you must be checking for any leaks at your nozzle regularly.
Therefore, if there's any case of fire outbreak, use the fire exhauster, and run for your life. Don't hesitate to take anything, remember if there's life, 'hope still dey'.
We shall never experience any fire disaster in our home.
Many life can be save by giving them opportunity to read this.
Content created and supplied by: bolatitoadeoye1986 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More