Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety

 

Safety accident

 

Explosion

These Are The Precautions To Prevent Fire Outbreaks In Our House

It is clear that in recent years gas cylinders have become very popular and the number of incidents of fire has also increased. Such incidents can be avoided if enough care is taken, although they are unexpected.

Please save many life by sharing these with your loved ones after reading this article.

These are the knowledge we need to know and precautions to prevent fire outbreaks in our house. These are important.


1. Wherever you cook and find that a cockroach or other insect is in the vicinity of the gas tank, do not sprinkle it with shelltox or other insect killers because this may lead to a significant outbreak of flames.

What majority of people don't know is that some of this insect sprays have highly volatile and inflammable solvents which can cause serious fire explosions.


2. It's advisable not to take your Android phone torch light near your cylinder, it can explode. Go with a small phone or make use of rechargeable torch.


3. Don't receive or make calls whenever you are cooking with your gas cylinder. If your phone is ringing, move away from where you are cooking before you attempt to pick your callknob


4. Always check if the gas is properly turned off when you finish your cooking.


5. Monitor your kids and keep them away from your gas cylinder, so that they don't turn on the knob


6. Majority of people like shaking their gas to know the remaining content left in it, please stop it. Doing this can cause explosion anytime you light up the cylinder.


7. Some of this gas cylinders are set to expire. So ensure you disposed any expired cylinder immediately.


8. Check your gas nozzle often, you must be checking for any leaks at your nozzle regularly.

Therefore, if there's any case of fire outbreak, use the fire exhauster, and run for your life. Don't hesitate to take anything, remember if there's life, 'hope still dey'.

We shall never experience any fire disaster in our home.

Many life can be save by giving them opportunity to read this.

Thank you.

Content created and supplied by: bolatitoadeoye1986 (via Opera News )

Android

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments