So many people has eaten corn this year, be it boiled or roasted. There are alot of things you may not know about eating of corns, like the health benefits and the side effects of eating corns.
Let's take a look at some health benefits of eating corn..
1. Reduces the risk of Anemia:
Since corn is Rich in Vitamin B12, folic acid and iron, which are responsible for producing good amount of red blood cells in the human body, it therefore reduces anaemia by circulating the needed nutrients needed by the body
2. Energy Enhancer: Corn Contains complex carbohydrates which digest in a long period of time, and so therefore making you strong for a long period of time
3. Miracle for those underweight: Since corn is Rich in vitamins and good quality fibres, it therefore helps in increasing your body weight.
4. Lowers Blood Sugar & Cholesterol Level: Corn increases the rate of blood flow and regulates the insulin which is responsible for diabetes
5. Helpful during Pregnancy: Corn has alot of benefits during pregnancy both to the mother and the unborn baby, since corn contains folic acid, it therefore reduces the risk of birth defects in baby
6. Preserve Healthy Skin: Corn also contains Vitamins C which is good for the preservation of healthy skin.
Now let's take a look at some side effects of eating corn.
1. Allergic Reactions
2. Risk Of Pellagra
3. Not Good For Diabetics
4. Causes Bloating And Flatulence
5. Causes Indigestion And Stomach Upset
6. Causes Intestinal Irritation And Diarrhea
7. Causes Tooth Decay
8. Causes Osteoporosis
9. Increases Weight
10. Leads To Lethargy
I hope this article was helpful, like and share 🤝.
Content created and supplied by: Travis02 (via Opera News )