Lime is a citrus fruit that is high in vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to our health. Lime has been utilized for its antibacterial and antiviral characteristics in addition to being a tasty complement to meals and beverages.
Here are some natural methods to flush out infection from your body that you can use lime for:
1. Drink Lime Water: According to Healthline, drinking lime water is a wonderful method to improve your immune system and help your body fight infections. Just squeeze one lime into a glass of water and drink it first thing in the morning before eating anything. You may also add honey or ginger for extra taste and health benefits.
2. Use lime essential oil: Lime essential oil has antibacterial and antiviral properties that may aid in the treatment of illnesses. To help purify the air and enhance your immune system, add a few drops of lime essential oil to a diffuser or humidifier. To help prevent skin infections, combine lime essential oil with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, and apply it directly to your skin.
3. Make a lime and honey tea: Honey has antibacterial qualities, and when paired with lime, it can make a potent infection- fighting drink. Just squeeze one lime into a cup of boiling water and stir in a tablespoon of honey. To help fight infections, drink the tea twice a day.
4. Use lime juice as a disinfectant: Lime juice can be used as a natural disinfectant to clean surfaces and aid in the prevention of infection transmission. Use lime juice and water to clean counters, doorknobs, and other regularly touched surfaces.
5. Eat Food that contain lime: In addition to drinking lime water and tea, you may integrate other lime- containing items into your diet. Guacamole, ceviche, and lime- marinated chicken are some examples. These meals not only taste good, but they also include nutrients that may help improve your immune system and fight infections.
Lime is a pleasant and natural way to enhance your immune system and fight illnesses. Whether you drink lime water, utilize lime essential oil, create a lime and honey tea, or use lime juice as a disinfectant.
news source: Healthline
Content created and supplied by: Wellbeingwizard (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More