1. Red bell peppers provide upto 300 percent of daily vitaminC. It can be used for those that are suffering iron deficiency.
2. It helps in treating and prevent inflammation in the body. It can be used to energize the body when you are overwhelmed with stress or feeling fatigued.
3. It is also a source of vitaminA. It is a nutrients that supports healthy eyesight, particular night vision.
4. Red bell pepper consist of vitamin B6 and magnesium. VitaminB6 is great for reducing bloating and preventing hypertension.
5. It is also used as aid in weight loss. It has a mild thermogenic action that boosts your metabolism without increasing the heart rate
6. It can used in reducing the risk of developing chronic disease such as: stroke, diabetes, heart disease,high blood pressure and cancer.
7 Red bell pepper consist of vitaminC help to form collagen. Collagen is required by the skin to remain healthy.
8. It can be used to prevent hair loss as it improves blood flow to stimulate hair growth.
Content created and supplied by: Boluwatifemi1233 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More