Becoming great and important personality in the society has never been for all comers. To associate with and be in the heart of such people is neither an easy one. I will teach you how to win the heart of such people you admire and they will forever heart you.
Eba is a name of food in Yoruba language. In short it is the popular food we call garri. It is good for health as it nourishes the body. But it is not used in this sense here. It is an acronym for Emotional Bank Account. It's that place where your values are stored in the heart of people you deal with. What you get from people is determined by the amount of value you store in the emotional bank account.
The things you should do to have large emotional bank account are;
1) Pay occasional visit to the people you value and hold in high esteem whom you want to get known to them and possibly get help therefrom. Never neglect to visit not minding how you are treated.
2) Do call once a while to greet the person. Two missed call is ok if he doesn't pick up the calls . After calls, send SMS message to him indicating who called and why you were calling.
3) Buy gifts for them such as inspirational, leadership and politics books, novels, watches, shirts. Money can also be given depending the type of work the person does.
4) Always attend the event being organized by the person to show solidarity and support.
5) Always appreciate no matter how little the favor you receive from them. Appreciation is the application for more.
6) Above all be respectful, humble and loyal to whom you admire.
Content created and supplied by: Godwin84 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More