Both physically and scientifically, bathing is good for the body, to keep the body clean and for our health, even to be able to connect with God, it's a must we should be clean physically before him.
We all do bathe, but how we bath also matter most, while some prefer cold water, some always like to use warm water to bath, but some like me make use of both for a reason I'll be dropping below.
But today I'll be listing below reason why you should be using warm water when bathing.
Why you should use warm water to bath;
1. Warm water helps to kill microscopic germs in the body especially bacteria and virus.
2. It helps to relax the muscle after stress.
3. When you think of lowering your blood pressure, then taking a warm shower is good for you.
4. Bathing with warm water can also help to induce sleep.
5. Warm water also help to clear cold and cough symptoms especially during harmattan period.
6. Also, warm water shower/bath can help to reduce headache because it help to alleviate or expand the blood vessel in order to allow blood flow in the body.
As it is seen above that warm water is good for the body, knowing when to use it is mostly paramount because it has its own disadvantages to the body, therefore it is advisable to use warm water maximum of two to three times a week.
If you find this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below.
Content created and supplied by: Superkay94 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More