Garlic is not a just delicious aromatic that is used by many persons for cooking, When combined with honey, it posses lots of amazing health benefits.
Without much Ado let me show you how to prepare this garlic and honey recipe.
First, feel your jug with 3 cups of water
Then cut your peeled garlic into 2 parts, add to the water and boil.
After boiling, cool for about 5minutes
Then then squeeze your lemon into the mixture and add 2 Spoons Of Honey.
Drink while it's still warm.
Now, here are the amazing health benefits of drinking garlic tea.
1. Helps to your boost immunity (and help you fight infections and other illness)
2. Helps to aid healing of wound and swollen joints and other parts of the body by acting as an anti-inflammatory agent.
3.protecte the heart against heart conditions like hypertension, stroke, myocardial infarction, Angina, and helps to regulate blood pressure.
4. Protects your food from bacteria when you add it to your meal
5. Helps to treat infections such as Athletes foot caused by fungi infection (this is done by soaking your feet in Garlic water or by rubbing garlic on your foot directly)
6. Protects against cancer including postrate cancer, breast cancer, rectal cancer, colon, cancer lung cancer etc
7. Used in management of diabetes. It's used to control blood sugar levels in diabetic patients
8. Helps to prevent premature delivery in pregnant women. By fighting all those bacteria that cause infections which leads to premature delivery.
9. It's used to treat bronchitis (asthma), Tuberculosis, liver disease, flatulence, rheumatism, dysentery, intestinal worms etc.
Like I always tell my patients, natural remedies are always the best form of treatment. It'd pure and from nature itself.
Feel free to share and ask any question(s) below. Thank you.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More