Menstrual pain is a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen of women that occur during their menstrual period. It is not easy as it may seems. It is a feeling of sharp and rigorous pain. Menstrual pain comes with different kind of cramps or pain like lower back pain, pains in the leg, vomiting, headaches, fatigue and so on based on the kind of the body system.
To get rid of menstrual pain do the following things:
1. A warm bath: A warm bath will help you sooth pain and relax your tense muscles. Add some luxurious bubble fragrant oil. Taking the bath in the evening will help you sleep better. You can also take a warm shower as it will reduce pelvic pain and other pains.
2. Reach for heat: Application of heating pad or towels, heat wrap or hot water bottle to your abdomen works like magic for overcoming menstrual pain. This will relieve the dysmenorrhea pain, the heat will relax some muscles in your abdomen.
3. Reduce your intake of caffeine: Lesser caffeine intake will help you to relieve menstrual pain. We have presence of caffeine in things we drink like coffee, tea,soda, chocolate and energy drinks. If you can reduce your intake of these things, then you are on the road to overcome menstrual pain. If you really need sweet things, try smoothies that is full of antioxidants rich greens, berries and protein.
4. Drink more water: Drinking more water can help you reduce the bloating, which makes the symptoms worse. Start drinking six to eight cups of water per day, this is very important during your period. During your period reduce your intake of salt and avoid alcohol. Salt will give chance for fluid retention and bloating this is why you are always in pain. Some women always suffer from diarrhoea or vomiting during their periods. It is very important to drink more water in order to replace the fluid lost during diarrhoea or vomiting. To make the water easy to drink, you can add fruit so it will become fruit-infused but don't add sugar.
5. Eat more fish oil and vitamin B1: This will give you less pain compare to the time you go on your cycle without it. This method was tested by researchers who studied the effect of vitamin B1 and fish oil on dysmenorrhea symptoms in high school students.
I know menstrual pain is not easy but if you can do the things listed in the write up, you will won't have to suffer much from the pain.
Content created and supplied by: 247update (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More