Stress can be referred to as any form of uncomfortable reactions, signs or symptoms that the human body experiences without any form of illness.
This is a way to the body react to negative, or harmful situations. During stress response by the body, your heart rates increases, breathing fasten, muscles tighten, and blood pressure rises.
Signs and symptoms of stress in the human body can result in many forms. Most of the times stress can be a preconceived thought which might otherwise lead to anxiety.
Get to understand that, the most dangerous and silent thing about stress is how easily it can find its way into you. You start getting used to it, It starts feeling familiar, even to the extent of normal. You don’t notice how much it’s affecting you.
Causes of Stress in the Body
Stressors are the situations, and pressures that cause stress in the human body. We usually equate stressors as having negative feelings or thoughts, having an exhausting work schedule or being in a difficult relationship.
However, anything that puts high demands or pressure on you can be stressful. This includes events such as getting married, buying a house, going to college, or receiving a promotion.
More so, you should understand that not all stress is caused by external factor or influence. Some stress can also be internal or self-ignited; for example, when you worry excessively about something that may or may not happen, or have irrational, pessimistic thoughts about life.
Logic/Intellectual symptoms includes:
1. Having Memory problems, and inability to concentrate
2. Poor judgment, and visualizing only the negative things and thoughts
3. Being anxious, or having racing thoughts
4. Having constant worrying
5. Having constant headaches
Stress emotional symptoms includes:
1. Feeling depressed or having general unhappiness issues
2. Having anxiety and agitation feeling
3. Showing signs of moodiness, irritability, or anger
4. Feeling overwhelmed by unknown situations
5. Feeling lonely and being self isolated
Other forms of mental or emotional health stress problems
Physical symptoms includes:
1. Body aches and pains
2. Having diarrhea or constipation over thoughts
3. Nausea, dizziness
4. Chest pain, or having rapid heart rate
5. Having Loss of sex drive
6. Having frequent colds or flu
Behavioral symptoms of stress includes:
1. Eating more or less
2. Sleeping too much or too little
3. Withdrawing from others also refer to isolation or being alone
5. Procrastinating or neglecting your responsibilities
6. Using alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs to relax
7. Nervous habits (e.g. nail-biting, pacing, frights)
Thanks for reading this article.
Share, like and comment your opinions using the comments section. Follow @realomokaro for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Defreed (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More