Sign in
Download Opera News App



Health Living


Disease prevention and treatment

2 Diseases Men Should Look Out For If They Notice Discharge From Their Reproductive Organ

Similarly to women, men's organs are also sensitive and require attention, particularly when it comes to their reproductive organs.

At times, men may experience changes in their bodies, but they often tend to overlook these changes without realizing that they may warrant a proper medical examination.

Discharge from the reproductive organ in men refers to any discharge that is not urine or semen, which may seep from the urethra and stain their underwear.

Knowledge is often said to be power, and therefore, we will discuss two diseases that men should be aware of if they notice any discharge.

According to healthline, one of the diseases they should be mindful of is urinary tract infection (UTI).

Although this condition is commonly associated with women, it is worth noting that men can also contract this disease, as it exists in various forms.

The type that affects men is known as urethritis. It is a condition that affects the urethra, with the most common symptom being discharge from the reproductive organ.

This discharge differs from normal semen, so it is advisable to consult a doctor to determine when your discharge is no longer considered normal.

Another disease to watch out for is Prostatitis. This condition targets the prostate glands in men, which are responsible for semen production.

If left untreated, this disease can become chronic and lead to prostate cancer or enlargement.

Symptoms of Prostatitis include frequent urination, pain, difficulty urinating, presence of blood in the urine, and others. Men who are aged 50 and above are more prone to suffering from Prostatitis.

The exact cause of this disease is unknown, but men are advised to maintain a healthy diet, particularly incorporating fruits and vegetables, as a precautionary measure.

After reading this article, there is no need to panic upon observing such discharge. Simply visit a doctor to seek proper treatment.

Content created and supplied by: Newsonly (via Opera News )


Load app to read more comments