According to healthline, pimples are little lumps that form tiny white heads of pus or blackheads of dirt.
Sometimes they can be quite sore and large. Young people sometimes get pimples on their face, chest, or back, especially if their skin has too much oil in it.
According to WebMD, below are five steps to take once you discover that you are suffering from pimples:
1. Wash your face with soap and a little hot water twice a day.
2. According to healthline, sunshine helps clear pimples.
Let the sunlight fall on the affected parts of the body.
3. Medical news also advises that before you go to bed, put a mixture of alcohol with a little sulfur on your face (10 parts alcohol to 1 part sulfur).
4. Limit your intake of oily foods such as pork, fat, groundnut, groundnut oil, and others.
5. Healthline also advises that for serious cases forming lumps and pockets of pus, tetracycline may help. Take one capsule four times a day for three days, and then two capsules daily. It may be necessary to take 1 or 2 capsules daily for months.
Content created and supplied by: Sweetg (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More