Breast asymmetry is one natural yet strange occurrence that is common amongst ladies. This doesn't mean that every girl out there has uneven breasts i.e. breasts with different sizes or set of breasts that one is bigger than the other, but it's a fairly common issue amongst young girls and women and as such is not always a reason to be worried except in rare cases.
In this article, we are going to have a look at some facts surrounding this breast difference in size. Just sit tight and learn something new from this piece.
What Are Some Of The Reasons For This Occurence?
1. Juvenile Hypertrophy; this is one of the rare conditions amongst young girls that is capable of causing a change in size of the breasts. Though this is abnormal, it is considered a harmless cause of asymmetrical breasts.
2. Family History; this is one factor that raises a person's risk of having asymmetrical breasts. If someone in your family either your mum or your grand mum had similar issue, you are automatically at a higher risk of having such issue.
When Should You Be Worried?
Breasts Asymmetry can also be due to breast cancer and some other problems that are potentially life threatening, so you must also watch out for other signs pointing to the possibility of this difference in size being something worth giving attention. If you notice the following signs, do well to see a doctor as it could be breast cancer;
1. Lumps in the breast that looks and feels bigger.
2. Feeling pain whenever you touch the breast that's bigger.
3. Thickening of the bigger breast, this has to do with the massive increase in weight of the bigger breast also. This should be given attention as it could mean you are suffering from cancer of the breast.
Content created and supplied by: ErickssonDGreat (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More