Do you know that there are also some health benefits of abstaining from s*x?..Hell Yes!!
We live in a society that had us believe if we're not getting any or not getting laid, then your life is a failure. Other times your friends often look at you with a eye of pity, as they try to console you that you will have some one day.
Going without s*x for a long time can be a frustrating experience, especially if you supposed to be s*xually active. Except if and only if, you have never had it before.
But however, a period of abstinence can be an opportunity personal growth and self love.
Many people choose not to have s*x for a variety of reasons. Some people don't enjoy it or aren't interested, others find it to be a distraction from the things they really care about. Although having s*x can have positive effects on your health, not having s*x also has its benefits too.
Some of the benefits of not having s*x for long are:
1. Your self worth skyrocket: A lot of people struggle with body image and self worth, especially when it comes to the opinion of others. Once you remove those "others" from the situation, you will find that insecurities will be less and you will learn to love yourself on your terms.
2. You are less likely to get a urinary tract infection: Naturally, not having s*x is going to drastically reduce your chances of getting a s*xually transmitted infection, but abstaining from s*x also makes it less likely that you will get a urinary tract infection.
3. You are more likely to stay fit: Between the killer workouts and the fact that you are no longer on the do with your partner, your dry spell is going to get your body in gear.
4. You don't have to worry about getting pregnant: Although there are many very highly effective method of birth control available today, the only 100% absolute, most certain way to not get pregnant is to not have s*x.
5. You can have some much needed space: Abstaining from s*x can give you time to focus on any big emotional issues you may be dealing with. Sometimes abstaining from s*x is necessary after an illness or medical procedure and doing so can speed up the healing process.
6. Your life has less drama: Naturally as a human being, some kind of desires for s*x comes, but then you use human intelligence to make things right. Relationships are always full of troubles.,s*xual pressure, s*xual desire, actually, i think is a period of rest and satisfaction.
...what do you guys think?.
Content created and supplied by: Immuel32 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More