The rate at which alcohol-base sex enhancing drink are being used in Nigeria is becoming alarming. As at today we have more than 150 different kind of alcohol base manpower booster, and many more are being introduced to the market everyday. There is common saying that if Nigerian youth can channel all the efforts they use on sex on something productive, Nigeria would have been great by now. There are a lot of side effects that are associated with the sexual energy drinks and if our governments do not ban importation and production of these product, it going to ruin the future of many Nigerians. The money the the governments is going to spend on tackling this effects would be more than revenue generated from it at the end of the day. There are many side effects to mention a few:
1) Insomnia - this is the effect of having difficulty in sleeping, and if someone doesn't sleep it could lead to madness.
2) Anxiety - when you just feel anxious for just no reason. This explain why you have many youth with default anger with no reason. Youth nowadays would just insult elders without feeling any remorse.
3) Rapid heart rate - when heart rate beat more than normal it could lead to heart failure.
4) Erectile Dysfunctional - this is when man can't have erection again. Imagine because you want to last longer now, you totally lose that ability to perform as a man.
5) Increase blood pressure levels
7) Feeling dizzy
These are some of the effects that are associated with those energy drink. In a sane environments where their government really care about the welfare of her citizens, those effects are more than enough reasons to ban those drink.
Please share, comments and like.
Content created and supplied by: Demiladespotless (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More