Breakfast is a must for all of us. A healthy breakfast doesn’t just provide you energy to seize the day, it jumpstarts your metabolism, balances blood sugar levels. It is the most important meal of the day. A nutritious breakfast is very important for our health and weight management, but not having it at all is the worst option. Skipping breakfast can lead to an array of health problems including stress, fatigue and increased susceptibility to obesity and diabetes. ditching breakfast frequently hampers your focus, alertness and productivity. Over time, it also increases the risk of cardiovascular disease and nutrient deficiencies
5 Reasons Why You Should Eat Breakfast Before 8am
1. Eating breakfast has been associated with a lower incidence of heart disease.
2. A morning meal is necessary not only for your body but for the brain as well. Eating a nutritious breakfast helps improve your concentration and productivity.
3. Starting your morning with breakfast will boost your metabolism and keep your blood sugar levels stable during the day.
4. A morning meal helps energize your body, keeping you active and productive until lunch.
5. A nutritious breakfast reduces risk for overeating and cravings later in the day.
Please share and like and also leave your comment below
Content created and supplied by: Kingbeejay (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More