See Reasons Why You Should Breastfeed Your Child Exclusively.
Breastfeted exclusively for the first six months of life, without water or any form of food or drink. It is usually believed by some people that breast milk only can not sustain a child. This is absolutely incorrect.
These are the reasons why you should breastfeed:
1. It gives your child a lot of immunity.
2. It is readily available and it costs nothing.
3. It is always sterile.
4. It comes at optimum temperature, pressure and concentration that is, it can never be too hot, too cold and too thick.
5. No precaution is needed before preparation.
6. It will not give your baby diarrhea.
7. The mother is less prone to cancer.
8. It is balanced and appropriate for your baby just as cow's milk is for the calf.
9. Breastfeed babies are less likely to become obese in their adulthood.
10. It is help to build the brain of your baby.
11. Breastfeeding burns extra calories.
12. It also gives you regular time to relax quietly with your newborn as you bond.
Meanwhile, worry, fear and anxiety can reduce your milk supply. Breast feeding can be done in any position comfortable for you and your baby.
Content created and supplied by: Dambio112 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More