According to World Health Organization,
" Malaria is a life-threatening disease caused by parasites that are transmitted to people through the bites of infected female Anopheles mosquitoes. It is preventable and curable. In 2018, there were an estimated 228 million cases of malaria worldwide. The estimated number of malaria deaths stood at 405 000 in 2018. Children aged under 5 years are the most vulnerable group affected by malaria; in 2018, they accounted for 67% (272 000) of all malaria deaths worldwide. The WHO African Region carries a disproportionately high share of the global malaria burden. In 2018, the region was home to 93% of malaria cases and 94% of malaria deaths. Total funding for malaria control and elimination reached an estimated US$ 2.7 billion in 2018. Contributions from governments of endemic countries amounted to US$ 900 million, representing 30% of total funding".
It is essential for you to treat your self when ever you notice the symptoms, and the symptoms of malaria are; Severe high fever,
Bloody stools etc.
When you see this symptoms apply this home remedy immediately,for curing malaria. These remedy helps to relieve malaria. Below are the the list of them;
(1) Lemon: Squeeze the juice of the lemon,add salt and black pepper and heat it. Pour it into a cup and drink. It will reduce the heat of the fever.
Or squeeze the juice and add sugar to it,it provides relief from malaria.
Or squeeze two lemons in 1/2 litre of water,also the back of the lemon put it together in water and boil it. Keep it overnight and drink it in the morning for relief from malaria.
(2) Coriander seed: Grind the seed with dry ginger together. Swallow the powder thrice daily with water. It helps alot to free someone from malaria.
(3) Cumin seeds
Grind one teaspoon of cumin seeds. Mix it with three parts of jaggery and make three pills. Take every hour to reduce the malaria.
(4) Neem : Neem also known as Dogoyaro. Grind 60 gms of neem leaves along with 4 corns of black pepper,mix it with 125 ml of water,strain and drink it. It will cure malaria and fever
(5) Garlic:Garlic juice with a tsp. of sesame oil cures malaria. It will check the malaria fever or reduce it's severity.
(6) Basil: Eating Basil leaves regularly prevents the occurrence of malaria. If you have malaria,boil 20 basil leaves and 20 ground corns of black pepper in two cups of water. Drink it when cool. Basil leaves and black pepper can be chewed raw .
(7) Orange: Boil two oranges in two cups of water and drink.
(8) Butter Milk: Butter Milk is also a good medicine for curing malaria.
(9) Apple: Eat enough apple when you have malaria. It helps to relieve you from malaria.
(10) Guava: It also helps in relieving malaria.
Form the habit of eating fruits frequently. Fruits helps in curing most sicknesses. At least, twice a week, eat fruits,it is beneficial to your health.
Do you have any questions? Drop a comment in the comment box, share and don't forget to click on the 'follow' button for more interesting topics
Content created and supplied by: Anibabe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More