The growing rise of different health issues call for the need to go herbal in order to stay healthy. The use of natural roots and herbs started centuries ago when our forefathers who lived hale and hearty used herbs for the general wellbeing of the body.
It is no longer news that traditional roots and herbs have positive effects on the health of an individual and that is why people who know the secret have since started taking them. During the days of our forefathers, there was little or no hospitals were sick people were rushed to for treatment, but yet they lived long; the secret to their longevity is tied to the wise use of roots and herbs.
Today, a lot of people claim they have what it takes to make you well by taking their roots and herbs, please don't use your precious body for an experiment, ensure you get the right information from the right source and with Sure Truth Herbal Tips, be rest assured to get the most amazing health tips.
In this article, I will reveal what a man who has crossed the age of 40 should take note of and how they can use bitter kola to prevent them.
1. Everyman has a gland called "prostate gland", and this gland is chiefly responsible for the production/secretion of seminal fluid. The seminal fluid is a thick white fluid containing spermatozoa, which mixes with sperm to form semen that is stored in the seminal vesicles.
The prostate gland has a normal size, but the truth is that the tendency of the prostate gland to enlarge in size is a function of age, and the older a man is, the more likely for the gland to enlarge. People above the age of 40 years are mostly affected by prostate gland enlargement, and the bad thing about this is that it may lead to prostate cancer later in life.
What is cancer?
Cancer is a malignant growth in any part of the body which leads to abnormal cell division. When a cell becomes cancerous, the division of the cell becomes abnormal and the proliferation rate increase. Cancer is mostly managed by the use of chemotherapy.
What is chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process whereby chemotherapeutic agents, such as methotrexate are used on cancer patients so as to inhibit the synthesis of DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) in a cancerous cell in a bid to halt its proliferation rate.
It has been shown that eating bitter kola is very effective in the prevention of prostate cancer. As a man who is above the age of 40, try as much as possible to eat two bitter kola daily so as to get this benefit.
2. Researches have it that as one ages, the rate of metabolism reduces. Metabolism is the sum total of chemical reaction in the body, and it comprises of anabolism (building up) and catabolism (breakdown). One of the function of thyroid hormones (T3 and T4) in the thyroid glans is to stimulate metabolism in the cell. Metabolic rate decreases with an increase in age and that is one major reason you should eat bitter kola.
Bitter kola has been proven to increase the rate of metabolism in the cells of the body so as to ensure that there is proper functioning in vivo.
3. As one grows old, the immune system tends to become weak. The immune system is likened to the seat of defense in the body and it is responsible for fighting against diseases. The immunity of an individual can either be humoral immunity, of which the heart is the B-cells, or the cell-mediated immunity, of which the heart is the T-cells. Whichever they are, they work to eradicate viruses and bacteria from the body.
Bitter kola has been proven to enhance/boost immunity by stimulating the synthesis of antibodies which fight against foreign bodies (antigens). Eating 2 bitter kola is just enough for you, as it will ensure that the immune system receives a boost and harmful radicals are removed from the body.
That is not all, eating bitter kola will also make you get these benefits:
• Bitter kola neutralizes poison and snake bites.
• Bitter kola reduces ocular pressure, and thus prevents glaucoma.
• Bitter kola cures stomach pain and constipation.
• Bitter kola eradicates quick ejaculation.
• Bitter kola enhances libido in male and female.
Please ensure you share this information with your aged parents, family members and loved ones. Like and drop your comments and don't forget to follow SureTruth_HerbalTips for more amazing health tips.
Content created and supplied by: SureTruth_HerbalTips (via Opera News )