Bitter kola is a strong traditional medicine used to cure so many diseases, infections and sicknesses in Africa today.
It is said that the best of medicines come with a bitter taste: Undeniably, bitter kola is one of them.
Reasons To Eat More Of Bitter Kola
1. It improve sexual impotence
2.. it relieve cough
3. It improve the function of the lungs
4. It is also an anti malaria agent
5. Remedy for osteoarthritis
6. Bitter kola is an antidote of poison
7. It helps in bronchial and throat troubles
8. It helps in the treatment of infectious diseases, such as hepatitis, infections due to the influenza virus and other viral diseases.
9. Bitter Kola also helps in the treatment of glaucoma.
10. It helps the body to increase its immunity level.
Bitter Kola was eaten mostly by the elderly people because of their belief that it could prolong life.
The most valued product of the tree is the seeds that are commonly chewed by both rural and urban populations of the African region to avoid and treat gastric problems.
share , comment and subscribe for more updates..
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform