Tiger nuts are usually used in Africa and are fiber-high, they contain 20-30% tiger-nut oil that feeds epidermis, relieves stomach knots, and cools heated flush with precocious menopause. The high fiber content of Ofio makes the colon a very good cleanser and evacuator. It contains a lot of soluble oleic acid and glucose. They are rich in vitamin E and C and contain mineral substances such as chromium, sodium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
In addition to all of these beneficial ingredients, they also contain all of the amino acids and some of the B-complex vitamins. Ofio also offers the following benefits.
1. It helps you avoid constipation.
2. It contains essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, and iron, which are needed for bone, tissue, muscle, and blood vessel repair.
3. Ofio is high in vitamin B1, which helps to maintain the central nervous system's balance and the body's ability to respond to stress.
4. It provides the body with enough Vitamin E, which is essential for both men's and women's fertility.
5. It aids in the treatment of colitis and aids in the digestion of food. In China, ofio juice is used as a liver tonic, a stimulant for the heart, and a strong aphrodisiac. It's used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve extreme stomach pain, promote daily menstruation, and heal mouth and gum ulcers (sexual stimulant).
6. The black tiger nut is an effective treatment for breast cancer and lumps (any type of internal canceration and inflammations).
7. It can be used as an eye compress and to bandage wounds.
8. Tiger nuts have a heating and drying effect on the digestive tract, making them an efficient flatulence reducer.
9. Ofio is used to treat cysts, prostrate hernia, rectum deformation, and prolapsed (anal feature-small painful flesh and the tip of the anus), as well as endometriosis fibrosis, and fallopian tube blockage, since it facilitates urine output.
10. They're thought to help with heart disease prevention.
11. They are thought to be beneficial to diabetics due to their nutritional properties and the inclusion of sucrose, making them much superior to chocolate, according to studies.
It is used to increase the size of a woman's breasts and to treat vision problems.
14. Keeps a healthy weight.
15. It's used to treat skin problems, among other things.
Like coconuts, tiger nuts can be smooth and raw, but boiling or soaking can reduce their hardness. It can also be used in meats, sauces, and ice cream as a substitute for coconut (creativity is key). Tiger nut milk may be directly processed and eaten.
HOW TO MAKE TIGER NUT JUICE
Tiger nut dried 260 g, the water dried 1 1/2 liter, lemon rind Wash and drink Ofio for 24 hours and change the water two to three times to stop a bad odor. Well drain and combine with a lemon rind, then add 1 liter of water and leave to stand for approximately 20 minutes. Serve in glasses filled with crushed ice, chill for at least 2 hours. To provide sufficient provision of breast milk for their babies, tiger nuts should be consumed in high quantities by nursing mothers.
Ofio is free of cholesterol but contains 2.9 grams of sodium and can be consumed in moderation by people with the 'O' blood group.
Content created and supplied by: Batife21 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More