The concept of the eyes can not be over emphasized. The eyes is the organ of sight, and it is the most delicate sense organ that must be maintained and protected from been harmed.
Five ways to keep the eye protected:
1. Go for regular eye exams. The best thing you can do to look after your sight is to go for regular eye tests. You must consult the eye specialist regularly for eye medication.
2. Eat vision-healthy foods. It is possible to eat your way to healthy vision. Eat foods that will help you keep your vision active and healthy.
3. Keep your weight under control. You must maintain the standard weight control.
4. Wear sunglasses when outside. Always use the eyes medicated sunglasses as it helps in the protection of the eyes especially when outside.
5. Rest your eyes regularly. When you are to rest the eyes, do, to avoid the eyes been infected.
Eye problems can be easily prevented if you practice essential eye care. So avoid putting your hands to your eyes to prevent infection and irritation.
Content created and supplied by: Kizyboy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More