Estrogen dominance can be very common, and despite knowing the signs and symptoms of this condition, you should also know what to do if you are suffering from it.
Yet, before we reveal one effective and simple protocol to help you balance your hormones, we will list the 10 most common symptoms of estrogen dominance:
1. Abnormal menstrual periods
2. Low libido
4. Bad PMS (breast tenderness/swelling, mood swings, and headaches)
5. Hair loss
6. Weight gain (especially hips and abs)
7. Brain fog
8. Trouble sleeping
9. Thyroid dysfunction
10. Sluggish metabolism
Here are the steps you should follow in order to restore the healthy hormonal balance in the body:
Step 1: Eliminate Xenoestrogens
Nowadays, we are constantly being exposed to various chemicals, and one of them is “xenoestrogen,” which can mimic estrogen in the body.
Therefore, in order to avoid these adverse effects, you should avoid the use of the following top offenders:
1. Plastic Tupperware
2. Plastic water bottles
3. Cosmetics, makeup, and toiletries
5. Non-organic dairy, produce
6. Soy protein isolate
7. Dryer sheets
8. Birth control pill
Step 2: Efficient Elimination
This step is essential as it will ensure the removal of estrogen, and prevent its re-entrance into the bloodstream in the case of chronic constipation.
Therefore, make sure you are having daily bowel movements, and in case you are not:
1. Drink 2-3L of water daily
2. Increase the intake of fiber-rich foods
3. Increase the intake of vegetables with every meal
4. Consume probiotics such as kefir, yogurt, miso, tempeh
5. To promote bowel movements, supplement with magnesium citrate or Triphala
Moreover, in order to help the removal of waste and toxins from the body, you should also:
1. Exercise or go to a sauna to stimulate sweating
2. Breathe deeply to support the lungs
3. Massage your body to support the lymph
4. Use a dry skin brush to eliminate dead skin cells
Step 3: Improve Liver Health and Estrogen Detoxification
Estrogen is effectively removed by a well-functioning liver.
In the first stage, the liver turns harmful estrogen intro milder, weaker forms of estrogen.
In the second stage, it converts it into a water-soluble form, so you can eliminate it through the stool or urine.
Yet, the liver won’t be able to fulfill its function if the body lacks important nutrients, or it is overburdened with other chemicals, accumulated due to the use of processed foods, drugs, and alcohol.
To support the function of the liver, you should:
1. Drink lots of filtrated water
2. Do not drink alcohol
3. Each a real, whole-foods based diet
4. Avoid overeating
5. Eat foods that support liver health, such as kale, dandelion greens, beets, garlic, eggs, dark leafy greens, artichoke, onions, leeks, shallots, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, etc.
6. Take B-vitamins (in particular, B6, B12 and Folic Acid), as well as some hormone balancing formula that contains one or all of the following: DIM, Calcium-D-Glucarate, Indole-3-Carbinol, sulforaphane.
If you liked the post we would appreciate if you could spread this amazing post to someone out there who may need to see this
Content created and supplied by: Optimallove (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More