Every morning by 6am, you should learn how to say good words to yourself before talking to anyone. These are the reason why you should say goods things to yourself as early as that time in click.
1. It help your day.
2. Your tougues are fire expecially in the early morning. Whatever you say this time, must come to pass.
3. It make you have sense of hope.
4. It gives you energy.
5. It saves you from bad day.
6. It gives you the power to explore even if you are powerless.
7. It clean yesterday issues from your heart and prepare you for a brand new day.
8. It a good therapy for everyday blessings, just like everyday food.
9. It have a long term support for your life.
10. It make you gain your self power and encourage you to do the wonders.
11. It also help your spiritual strength.
one of those things that kill our spiritual capacity is negative message our spirit receives. Saying good words to yourself first thing in the morning, help restoring your spiritual capacity for growth.
12. It break limit and curses.
You can imagine the curses and negative words we go through everyday from our friends and family. These words break the power of this word every single day.
Start saying good things to yourself every morning.
Content created and supplied by: Leading-ur-purpose (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More