15 things to do during the First 10 Days of Dhul Hijjah.
The Ten days of Dhul Hijjah are almost her. Did you plan them as to what deeds you will perform on these days? If not then do it please, because these days will run out and you won't even know. If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail?
This is the time to capitalize on doing business with Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala, grab as much rewards as possible by doing good deeds. During these 10 days have a reward better than fighting in the cause of Allah.
Below are some checklists for performing some of the deeds as a reference:
1. Give love to your parents, smile at them, kiss them, hug them, make them feel special, as they used to do when you were kids.
2. Be dutiful to your parents, because one of the major sin after shirk is being undutiful to the parents.
3. Feed the birds and cats with water / grains / milk etc.
4. Take cold water and distribute to those working under the sun, like laborers, cleaners, your staffs, passerby or any one in need.
5. Going to Salah / Prayer on time. Read Quran as much as you can, listen to good lectures.
6. In these days, visit patients, old relatives, feed people.
7. Try to fast all the 9 days. Everyday you fast is like 70 years away from Jahannum. And it will help you stay away from Haram things, In'sha'Allah.
8. If not 9 days then fast at least on the day of Arafah. It wipes 2 years of sins.
9. On the day of Aarafa, recite the dua most beloved to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala on the day of Arafah that is "Laa ilaha illallahu wahdahu laa sharikalahu lahul mulku walahulhamdu wahuwa ala kullishaiin qadeer " !!
10. Give lots of Sadaqah.
11. Stay away from Music and Video songs and all the filth found on the web.
12. Don't waste your time on Facebook posts, it eats your time like the disease that eats healthy cells in the body.
13. Do Dawah and guide the Non Muslim brothers and sisters to the truth, even a verse.
14. Read Qur'an all the time during these days.
15. Forward this to all you know, As most of the people don't know about these days or are in ignorance or busy with unimportant things.
Rasool Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said, " These are the best days in our Dunya "the First ten days of dhul hijjah". Oh Allah, guide us all and strengthen our Imaan, Allahumma A'ameen ya Hayoo-ul-Qayoom.
Allahuma solli ala Muhammad wa al a alihi wa ashabihi waselim.
Content created and supplied by: Ishbak (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More