How to drink water.
I now you're thinking, what??? But it would surprise you just how many mistakes we make when we drink water and the unwanted effects it has on us.
You might be worried about things like pimples, textured skin, dry skin, dry breaking hair or greying hair without realizing that your low intake of water is the cause
Here are some tips on how to drink water, properly;
1. Sit down to drink water.
2. Don't chug down water. Drink slowly or you can get water intoxication.
3. Don't drink water only when you're thirsty. Your thirst is a sign of dehydration which means your body is lacking fluids.
4. Drink water first thing in the morning.
5. Drink water before eating not after and wait atleast 30 minutes because water will dilute the digestive juices.
6. After using the toilet, drink some water.
7. Flavor your water with lemon, lime or strawberry to make it more drinkable. Also lemon water is very healthy.
8. You can get a water bottle to help you drink water all through the day.
9. Drink water in sips all through the day.
10. Drink a cup of water atleast 8 times a day. Your body needs water more than you know.
Thank you for reading. If you found this useful like and share so others can benefit too.
Follow me for hair care, body care, fashion inspo and celebrity news.
Content created and supplied by: Amimiya! (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More