Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) can lead to infertility and serious health problems if left untreated. It is highly recommended that you should consult a doctor for appropriate diagnosis as well as treatment. Home remedies are applied as an adjunct treatment only.
Its loaded with an active agent called curcumin that has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compound. These substances help get rid of inflammation and reliving the symptoms of PID. Turmeric is also needed for immunity.
How to apply
• Take some turmeric powder and boil a teaspoon of it with a cup of milk.
• Consume the solution once per day until your condition gets helped
It contains powerful antibiotics as well as antibacterial agents, aiding in destroying harmful bacteria. In addition, garlic assists in regulating good vaginal bacteria and subsequently preventing against the returning of the infection.
How to apply
• Take 3 minced garlic cloves and fry them with 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
• Perform the process until the garlic cloves turn brown.
• Dip a cotton ball in the oil and insert it gently in the vagina.
• Remove the cotton ball and allow the oil to be in the vagina for several hours.
• Wash it off with clean water.
• Repeat the same process till your condition gets improved.
Another solution is adding garlic to your meals to increase its consumption.
3. Fenugreek seed
They are widely considered as one of the incredible home remedies for PID. It has been shown to be effective for maintaining an appropriate hormones level and regulating the menstrual cycle.
How to apply
• Add two teaspoons of fenugreek solutions to a cup of water and keep it overnight.
• Strain the solution and consume it the next day before breakfast.
• Perform the same treatment in about two weeks to get better result.
4. Beta-carotene rich foods
Foods that are rich in beta-carotene can help fight PID and provide quick healing process. Those foods aid in healing the mucous membranes of the reproductive tracts and fostering the cervical cells to prevent against infection.
Following are some food rich in beta-carotene:
• Sweet potatoes
Consuming foods that are high in vitamin C can help promote the immune system and fight with infection.
Content created and supplied by: Giftobik (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More