Your immune system helps you stay healthy and fight off infections. When your immune system is weak, you will notice a few things.
Here are some signs that your immune system is weak, according to Medicalnewstoday:
1. You will have a lot of problems with infections. People with low immunity are more likely to get pneumonia, meningitis, bronchitis, and skin infections.
You are more likely to get autoimmune diseases like Lupus, Celiac disease, and Rheumatoid arthritis.
3. The organs inside your body will be inflamed.
4. You may have problems with your blood, like anaemia. This happens because your immune system and your circulatory system don't work well together.
5. You will take care of digestive problems that could hurt the health of your stomach. They include diarrhoea, not wanting to eat, and stomach pain.
6. Slow growth and development in babies and young children.
To make your immune system stronger, you should eat certain foods, take certain medications, and live healthily.
Content created and supplied by: Knegus (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More