How to treat headache
• Mix equal parts of ginger extract and lemon juice. Consume it once or twice a day
• Boil a basin full of water and add ginger to it and inhale the vapor
• Prepare a paste with 1 tsp of dry ginger powder two tablespoons of water and apply on the forehead for a few minutes.
How to treat rashes
Simmer a handful of neem leaves in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Strain the solution and allow it to cool.
Soak a cotton ball in the solution and place it on the affected area for at least 10 minutes
• Do this a couple of times daily for a few days.
How to treat ulcer
• To treat an ulcer, eat at least three ripe bananas a day. If you do not like eating bananas, you can make banana milkshakes.
• Alternatively, peel two or three bananas and cut them into thin slices. Put the spices in the sun until they become dry. Grind the dried banana pieces into a fine powder. Mix together two tablespoons of this powder and one tablespoon of honey. Take this mixture three times a day for about a week.
Share this post to others.
Like this post if it was helpful and follow this page for more update on HEALTH.
Content created and supplied by: Dabliz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More