Sleep quality is the measurement of how well you're sleeping . You can infer whether or not you get quality sleep by many factors but the most common method is whether you fall asleep almost Immediately you get into bed usually within 30 minutes or less. If you spend more time trying to sleep at night then you have a poor sleep quality. There are various natural ways to have a good sleep quality sleep without using pills .
1. Walk daily: walking everyday is a great way to engage in a mild exercise , burn calories and boost fitness. These activity helps regulate sleep cycle and aids deeper sleep at night. Studies have found that walking reduces stress and anxiety which in turn leads to a better sleep at night .
2. Sleep in a a dark room: even the smallest amount of light can disturb ones sleep especially if you're sensitive to brightness. To ensure you get a best quality of sleep, turn off electric lights to make the room as dark as possible. You can also ensure that curtains and window blinds are closed so no light ray can reflect through from the streets.
3. Have a warm bath: taking warm baths before bedtime has a soothing effect on the body and helps to relax the muscles . The hot water changes the body temperature so that the body core temperature lowers at bedtime. This aids good night sleep.
4. Exercise regularly: In addition to walking daily, regularly exercise for at least 3 times a week can greatly improve the quality of sleep . Exercise also boost natural sleep hormones.
5. Limit your caffeine intake: caffeinated drinks such as coffee , tea or other carbonated drinks allows you stay hydrated and boost daytime alertness which in turn causes sleep disorder . Too much intake of these can interfere with the night sleep and lead to insomnia . At best ensure not to take caffeine 4 to 6 hours to bedtime.
6. Read before bed: reading engages and focuses the mind before sleep . You'll soon finds yourself drift off to sleep shortly after picking up a book. Trust me from personal experience, it works.
7. Make time to sleep: making sleep a priority is also one of the ways to have a better sleep at night. Create a time to sleep in your schedule and stick to it.
Content created and supplied by: Wuraola23 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More