We have many single mothers all over the world and around us today. It is not a crime and will never be a crime to be a single mother. Although it can be hectic and exhausting, yet it is not the end of the world.
Below are things you will need to do as a single mother to avoid depression.
1. Stop getting worried - worrying over the issue can never improve your situation. Being worry can attract and make you develop different types of sickness. Don't let the gossip and bad words be the focus of your life.
2. Don't allow the absence of the Father reduce you - often remembering the Father of your child who is not there with you, can always make you feel depressed. The memories that you keep remembering can only bring your body ,soul and spirit down.
3. Be grateful - Always be grateful for what you have at the moment. Recognize the blessings that is attached to what you have, than remembering what you don't have. Channel all your energy towards your child. It will amaze you how bless you will be in future.
4. Take yourself out - From time to time, dress up and take yourself out. Visit nice places with your child, do things that will make you happy despite the cost, just try and have fun that will make you forget your worries.
5. Get a job - Involve yourself in good paying job or business, have passion for what you do to earn a living. Keep yourself busy because idleness make you think and imagine things that is unimaginable. Remember never to despise your little beginning.
If you find this interesting, please comment, like and share to yours love ones, and single mothers around you.
Source of photos, google.
Content created and supplied by: FavourUnque (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More