Professor Kemebradikumo Daniel Pondei, the acting managing director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, collapsed in the organization's operations during a House of Reps check on Monday.
Here are 7 fast facts on him:
1. Professor Pondei comes from the state of Bayelsa.
2. He attended the College of Federal Government, for Port Harcourt , Rivers State.
3. Pondei is a medical doctor, who graduated from Lagos University
4. He holds a doctorate in microbiology from Nottingham University
5. The acting MD was past Acting Head, Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, and Acting Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences , University of Niger Delta.
6. On 19th February 2020, he was named NDDC's acting MD.
7. The National Assembly on May 5 ordered a sample of his 74-day administration.
From the above profile, it is clear that Pondei isn’t new to the acting position, as he as acted in several positions in the past, this is probably the reason he decided to show Nigerians little of his acting skills, yesterday when he supposedly fainted on national tv, while he was being probed. Do you believe he really fainted.
Content created and supplied by: unclejoe. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More