1. Grapefruit : Is one of the healthiest citrus fruits. It is a good source of vitamin and minerals. It helps in weight loss and reduce insulin resistance. It also help to reduce cholesterol level and help prevent kidney stone. It may promote appetite control.
2. Pineapple : It contain bromelian, a mixture of enzymes known for its anti inflammatory propertie and ability to digest protein. It is rich in vitamin C and manganese. It help to speed up recovery after surgery.
3. Avocado : It is low in carbs and comprised mainly of healthy fats. The majority of the fat in avocado is oleic acid, a mono unsaturated fat linked to reduce inflammation and better heart health. It contain potassium, fiber and magnesium. It is also a great source of vitamin C, E, K, and B-6.
4. Blueberry : They are high in fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K and manganese. They are high in antioxidants. The antioxidant may reduce the risk of chronic conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes and alzheimer. They have a powerful effect on the immune system.
5.Apples: They contain high amount of fiber, vitamin C, K and B. The antioxide in apple can promote heart health and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, cancer and alzheimer and help to improve digestion.
6. Mango : Is am excellent sources of vitamin C. They have strong antioxide and anti inflammatory properties that help reduce risk of disease.
7. Strawberry : They are rich in several nutrients and antioxidant. Eating them may help control your blood sugar level and reduce risk to some disease
8. Lemons : They are rich in vitamin C and the plant compound that may promote heart health, boost weight loss and help prevent kidney stones.
9. Watermelon : They are high in water, nutrients and antioxidants. It is high in a powerful antioxide called lycopene. It is one of the most hydrating fruit.
10. Oranges : It contain vitamin C and citric acid, which help increase iron absorption and prevent anemia. The plant compound in orange are responsible for their health benefits. These include flavonoids, carotenoids and citric acid.
Content created and supplied by: Dorathewriter (via Opera News )