The most effective home remedies for breast pain which are easy for you to apply in order to get rid of the pain and discomforts from breast pain during menstrual cycle.
1. Ice Pack
The easiest and most efficient tip from the list of home remedies for breast pain is none other than ice pack. It can bring the instant relief from pain as it is able to make the tender area numb while alleviate pain and swelling.
How to do:
• Take some ice cubes into a plastic bag then have it wrap in a washcloth.
• Apply directly the ice pack onto the breasts for 10 minutes.
• Perform for several times per day until there are positive changes.
• Also you might apply warm compress or switch between cold and warm compress in order to alleviate tenderness and swelling better.
Note: Avoid apply directly ice on your skin.
Considered the best tip from the list of home remedies for breast pain, it contains the GLA which is gamoleic acid or a fatty acid that can improve the body’s response to changes of hormone. Thus it can be able to soothe the pain and tenderness.
How to use:
• Take some evening primrose oil and apply directly onto your breasts and have them massaged for couples of minute.
• Another way is taking 240 – 500 mg of evening primrose oil supplement in extract form for 3 months after consulting the doctor.
Note: In case you are having epilepsy or trying to conceive, avoid applying this tip.
3. Castor Oil
The rinoleoc acid which contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties is the reason why castor oil appears in the list of home remedies for breast pain. It is able to stimulate circulation which encourage nutrients toward cells as well as detoxify inflammatory factors and waste products in your body.
How to use:
• Take a tablespoon of castor oil and 2 tablespoons of other oils which are lighter like olive oil.
• Have your massaged with that oil.
• Perform every day for 1 week before your period starts.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
It would be incomplete without the mighty apple cider vinegar in the list of home remedies for breast pain. It possesses powerful capability in detoxifying toxins in your body, get rid of water retention and control hormones. Thus tenderness and pain of breast can be decreased efficiently.
How to use:
• Take 1 to 2 teaspoons of unfiltered raw vinegar into some warm water.
• Put in some honey and stir up well.
• Consume twice every day.
Apple cider vinegar is seen as a precious ingredient since it is used not only in culinary but also to treat various health and beauty problems.
5. Vitamin E
This nutrient is significantly essential for the treatment of breast pain. It will enable you to control the changes of hormone in your body, thus alleviate pain of breasts as well as other PMS symptoms.
How to use:
• Take a dose of 200 – 400 IUs of vitamin E every day in order to avoid tenderness and pain of breasts while having menstruation.
• However, you need to consult the doctor for appropriate dosage.
• Consume more foods which are rich in vitamin E like olive oil, spinach, almonds, avocados, mustard greens, beet greens, sunflower seeds.
• Also you can use vitamin E oil for massage of your breasts couples of time per day.
Another important element from the list of home remedies for breast pain is magnesium. It is required for the treatment of tenderness and pain of breasts when having menstruation. It is capable of getting rid of fluid retention, which can help you alleviate swelling and pain at breasts effectively.
How to use:
• Consume more foods which are rich of magnesium such as seeds and nuts, leafy greens, avocados, soybeans, bananas as well as dark chocolate.
• Also you can take magnesium in supplementary form for 2 weeks prior to your menstrual cycle in order to avoid breast pain and other PMS symptoms. However, you still need to consult the doctor.
Breast pain can occur due to high estrogen levels. It is the reason for majority of cyclical breast pain. In this case, soybean is the top ingredient you can rely in the list of home remedies for breast pain as it contains phytoestrogens that can stop excessive estrogen secretion. Thus the pain in breast can be alleviated greatly.
You might overlook cabbage from the list of home remedies for breast pain but in fact, it can be quite effective at soothing pain and swelling of breasts. Containing various useful compounds which are excellent at dilating and stimulating capillaries as well as blood vessels at breasts, cabbage can then enhance circulation of blood remarkably and reduce the congestion of the tissues. As the result, your body will reabsorb the fluid which could have cause tenderness and swelling for your breasts.
Another decent choice from the list of home remedies for breast pain that you might consider applying is flaxseed. You can take a teaspoon of flaxseed into some water and consume. Also you can have flaxseed mixed yogurt and ice creams as well as fruit juice. It is recommended to consume a teaspoon of flaxseed every day.
10. Reduce Fat
The last tip from the list of home remedies for breast pain is the advice for reducing fat. It is important to cut down on fat as much as 30% in your diet in order to avoid tenderness and pain for breasts. You will need to keep out of foods which contain hydrogenated oils like snacks or margarine as well as packaged-baked foods.
In order to avoid tenderness and pain for breasts, it is required for the body to transform fatty acids into gamma linolenic acids; however, the hydrogenated oils will interfere with that process. Therefore, it is recommended that you keep out of hydrogenated oils as well as meats or poultry which are cooked using hydrogenated oils.
Content created and supplied by: Giftobik (via Opera News )