Ginger can be described as a flowering plant originated in Southeast Asia. It's among the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet. This herbaceous perennial grows annual pseudo stem about one meter tall bearing narrow leaf blades. The reasons why you should add it to your diet will be discussed in this article.
Photo Credit: Medical news today
Benefits And Reasons Why You Should Add Ginger To Your Diet:
1) Ginger treats indigestion: it assist the body in breaking down and expelling gas.
Photo Credit: Everyday health
Photo Credit: Taste of home
2) Ginger reduces chronic inflammation that may cause heart attack and arthritis due to it's anti-inflammatory properties.
Photo Credit: Arab news
3) Prevents cell damage: it contains antioxidants which prevents oxidative stress and by extension protect the body from damage and disease.
Photo Credit: Health shots
4) Ginger increases the uptake of glucose in the muscle cells and controls the blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
Photo Credit: Firstcry parenting
5) Ginger contains gingerol which improves gastric motility and by extension prevents nausea and vomiting.
Photo Credit: Insider.com
6) Relieves menstrual pain: ginger suppresses he chemical production that causes the contraction of the uterus.
Photo Credit: The Health Site
Thanks so much for reading. Kindly click, share, and drop your comments.
Content created and supplied by: Iretibaby (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More