Malva Pudding. A sweet pudding of Dutch origin, Malva Pudding is usually served hot with custard or ice-cream. Made with apricot jam, this typical South African dessert has a spongy, caramelised texture.
[A] HOW TO PREPARE MALVA PUDDING
1. Beat together egg and sugar well in a mixer. Add in the jam, sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add vinegar and milk to it. Add liquids to egg mixture alternately with the flour.
3. Beat well and bake in a covered dish such as Corel at 350°F for 45 minutes to an hour.
4. If a covered dish is not used, the sauce won't get soaked into the cake.
5. Melt together the ingredients for the sauce and pour over the pudding as it comes out of the oven.6. It's ready to serve!
[B] HOW TO CONSUME MALVA NUT.(UMASMANGU)
1. Wash the Malva nuts and soak it in water for 15 – 30 minutes.
2) Remove the skin if you are to consume it for the purpose of relieving cough, sore throats, throat infections, et cetera. Otherwise, you can consume it along with the skin. If you do not like the taste of the skin, you may remove it too.
3) If it is too large, you may want to finely slice it into smaller pieces. (Recommended for kids).
4) Add it into your favourite beverages like coconut water, jeera water, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, apple juice, rose milk drink (avoid chemically produced colourants), green tea, lemon tea, chrysanthemum tea, jasmine tea, rose bud tea, or even in plain water mixed with pure honey, rock sugar, or jaggery. You can also add Sabja Seeds (Basil Seeds) together with your Malva nuts’ drink. However, avoid mixing Malva Nuts with carbonated and alcoholic drinks as it will produce adverse effects to your health.
5) The Chinese will add the Malva Nuts into soups and traditional cooling beverages like “tong sui” and “leng chee kang” (where the Malva Nuts will be boiled together).
6) In Thailand and Vietnam, Malva Puddings and Malva cakes are quite famous.
* You can soak the Malva Nuts in hot water but, avoid boiling it as it will decrease the healing properties. The best will be to soak the them in a lukewarm water for 20 minutes.
[C] HEALTH BENEFITS OF MALVA PUDDING....
 CoolingCools down the entire body therefore, it is recommended for the following ailments :Fever,Cough,Flu Phlegm ,Sinus ,Asthma ,Pneumonia
Sore throats ,Tonsillitis (Tonsils) Pharyngitis ,Throat infections
 Rectifies Bloodshot eyes due to internal heat
 controls all forms of Boils due to internal heat
 heals Rashes caused due to internal heat in the body.
 normalise Irregular Bowel Movements in the body.
 controls Irregular menstrual cycle due to internal heat in Ladies.
 heals Headaches due to internal heat in the body....
takes care and help to control all forms of Virility.
 controls Insomnia and sleep disorders due to internal heat.
 Cleansing and DetoxifyingAs a detoxifying agent (Anti- toxicity), anti-inflammatory, and as antioxidant :Acne
 Pimples in the body and for boils that are due to toxic in the body
 regulates Skin diseases like sorely rashes, eczema, and psoriasis
 For cleansing the urinary organs (bladder, kidney, et cetera) and to prevent urinary tract infections (UTI)
 For removing water retention in the body.
 For removing toxic in the body due to irregular bowel movements.
 To relieve the body of all form constipation that can cause disorder in the body.
 To relive from bloody stool (blood in stool due to internal heat)
To relieve gastric, peptic ulcers, as well as for stomach ulcers
 To relieve arthritis (excessive water in between the joints)
 To relieve heartburn and normalise it completely...
 As it contains chemotherapeutic properties, it can also be used for the treatment and for the prevention of cancers.kindly share these post with friends on social media....
Content created and supplied by: Solly2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More