It is a well-known fact that sex can help you burn calories. For those who want to replenish their lost calories with nutritious foods after intimacy, here are five food items recommended by Mayo Clinic that can help you feel more energized:
1. Spinach: Despite not being the first choice, spinach can provide the body with necessary nutrients and support healthy blood circulation, keeping you active and calm. Moreover, spinach increases excitation, making it an excellent food to eat after intimacy.
2. Apples: According to healthline Apples contain nutrients that make you feel good and more relaxed than you already are. Eating an apple daily enhances your intimate life, and it is considered the best fruit to eat after intimacy.
3. Banana: Rich in potassium, bananas provide simple carbohydrates and energy, while the mineral helps relax muscles, guarding against cramps and spasms that could hinder you after intimacy. Potassium may also aid in lowering blood pressure, improving intimate function by ensuring normal blood flow to the genitalia and other regions of the body.
4. Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice is high in antioxidants, which help you unwind and combat stress after intimacy, as per a recent study published in the International Journal of Impotence Research.
5. Potatoes: Potatoes are light and filling, making you feel full after a satisfying meal without overeating. They can be converted into a variety of dishes based on your preferences and are light enough to keep you pleased without making you feel overly full. Eating potatoes after intercourse can be beneficial.
6. Avocado: Avocados are rich in vitamin E, a vital antioxidant that helps to enlarge blood arteries, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. They are also filling and versatile, making them a perfect food item after intimacy.
Content created and supplied by: BeepMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More