Water is very essential for good health. However, many people are unaware of the importance of drinking clean water regularly. Some people drink water only when the are thirsty, some people do not drink water when they sick, without knowing the health implications of doing the above mentioned things.
I have observed that, many people do not know that there are healthy ways of drinking water or, that there are periods and conditions that requires the intake of more water.
Photo Credit: Medicalnewstoday
So, in this article I will be showing you six (6) healthy ways to drink water.
1. Drink Water When You Wake Up: sleep helps to rejuvenate, repair and replenish the body. The body loses water during sleep so, it is important to drink water once you wake up in the morning.
The body is naturally dehydrated in the morning and needs water to replace the water it lost in the night. Drinking water in the morning helps flush out harmful toxins from the body, it also makes it easier to defecate.
Photo Credit: First Cry Parenting
2. Do Not Wait Until You Are Thirsty To Drink Water: many people wait until they are thirsty before they drink water but, that is wrong because, if you wait until you are thirsty to drink water, it means, your body is already getting dehydrated which is why, it gave you a signal that it needs water through thirst.
It is important to drink water little by little through out the day. Drinking water little by little also helps to relieve stress thereby, protecting your heart from stress.
Photo Credit: dreamstime.com
3. Drink a Lot Of Water When The Weather Is Hot: during hot weather's, the body absorbs more water to replace the one that has been lost to the heat. This means that, people can easily get dehydrated when the weather is hot.
Dehydration can be dangerous because, it can lead to alot of health problems. So, when the weather is hot, try to drink a lot of water even when you are not thirsty.
Photo Credit: Food NDTV
4. Drink a Lot Of Water When You Are Sick: it is natural to lose your appetite for food and water when you are sick.
But no matter how much appetite you lose, it is important to try and drink as much water as possible when you are sick because, it helps your body to recover, it keeps you hydrated, and it makes you feel better.
Photo Credit: dreamstime.com
5. Pregnant Women And Nursing Mothers Should Drink a Lot Of Water: a pregnant woman literally carries another human being inside her. And that human being feeds from her. This means that, the woman shares her food and water with her unborn, which is why she need to drink a lot of water.
Also, nursing mothers need to drink enough water because, they need additional fluids in their body to stay hydrated and produce sufficient milk for their babies.
Photo Credit: Healthline
6 Drink a Lot Of Water During Exercise: when you exercise, you burn fats and liquids leaves your body through your sweat. So, it is important to drink water in-between your exercise routine and after your exercise.
In conclusion, water is very good for because, it has a lot of health benefits. Experts have advised that, people should drink at least, 8 cups of water daily and 10 cups when the weather is hot.
Photo Credit: Azuimio
I Hope You Found This Article Useful. Like, Share, Comment, And Follow. I Am Shinysatellitepotiskum.
Content created and supplied by: Shinysatellitepotiskum (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More