Heart failure is an illness that is suffered by lots of people today especially the aged people. The illness is common in our society today. Moreover, heart failure is a chronic condition in which the heart doesn't pump blood as well as it should.
Heart failure is a silent killer as it has claimed the lives of many.
Symptoms of heart failure
This illness often comes with few signs and symptoms which includes;
1. Shortness of breath with activity or when lying down
2. Fatigue and weakness
3. Swelling in the legs, ankles and feet
4. Rapid or irregular heartbeat
5. Reduced ability to exercise
6. Persistent cough or wheezing with white or pink blood-tinged mucus
7. Swelling of the belly area (abdomen)
8. Very rapid weight gain from fluid buildup
9. Nausea and lack of appetite
10. Difficulty concentrating or decreased alertness
11. Chest pain if heart failure is caused by a heart attack
Don't forget to like, comment, share and follow to get updated with more of our articles.
Content created and supplied by: Rateme (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More