Sign in
Download Opera News App





Signs Of Fluid Accumulation In The Testicles Of A Man

Do you know that a man's scrotum is another possible site of fluid accumulation? Hydrocele is the medical term for the disorder that occurs when fluid leaks into a man's scrotum, causing considerable swelling and the appearance of a mass like structure, and it is most frequent in newborn men but can also occur in some people.

According to a Mayo Clinic article, we'll be discussing various ways to detect fluid collection in a man's balls in this piece. Although most cases of hydrocele are rather minor, others, like testicular cancer, can be life-threatening. Leave yourself here for a time and take in this content while you pick up some new knowledge.

How Can You Tell If You Have a Hydrocele?

According to healthline Hydrocele can cause pain in the balls for certain men because of fluid buildup. It's not always the case, though; some men simply can't feel pain.

Two, a feeling of heaviness, particularly if the fluid accumulation is great enough to cause the sac to hang lower than it should. Scrotal heaviness, especially if it comes on quickly, is cause for concern.

Light penetrating the enlargement; once a month is recommended for mature guys to perform a self-examination. You can do a self-test by trying to check if the swelling disappears when you shine a flashlight on it. passage; if it does, hydrocele is almost certainly the cause. A hydrocele should be left alone to go or decline without problems unless it is a symptom of anything more serious, such as an increased risk of inguinal hernia, cancer, or certain other conditions requiring care.

Content created and supplied by: Jmews (via Opera News )


Load app to read more comments