According to healthline, there are many health benefits associated with laughing, which include a decrease in blood pressure, pain relief, etc.
So it doesn't cost you anything to laugh; laughter is cheap and a potent medicine for us all.
According to healthline, below are 5 reasons why you need to laugh often:
1. Endorphins, a natural body chemical that makes us feel good, are released into the body when we laugh.
When this chemical is released into your body, you will experience a sense of well-being and it can even make you temporarily forget any pain you might be having at the moment.
2. Laughter can help your blood vessels function properly, thereby increasing blood flow.
Improved blood flow implies that your heart is protected from heart attack and other cardiovascular issues.
3. Whenever you laugh, some molecules are released in the brain, and these molecules are designed to fight stress and diseases in the body.
4. According to healthline, a study has shown that when you laugh for 10–15 minutes a day, you might burn about 40 calories.
5. Laughter can also improve mental health. It dowses anger, bitterness, and resentment.
It lifts your mood, fosters joy and liveliness, eases anxiety, and strengthens resilience.
Of course, these will, of course, strengthen your relationships with people, enhance teamwork and attract people to you.
Content created and supplied by: Sweetg (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More