Blood disorder can cause various symptoms in almost any area of the body. Most commonly, symptoms are caused by decrease in the blood components.
* Decreased red blood cell and hemoglobin can cause symptom of anemia, such as fatigue, weakness and shortness of breath.
* Decreased White blood cells or immune system protein cab cause recurrent fever and infection.
* Decreased platelets or blood clotting factors can cause abnormal bleeding and bruising.
Some symptoms are more suggestive of a blood disorders, just a few examples include the following.
* Blood clot (phlebitis), usually in leg most often cause swelling, redness, and warmth of the leg or shortness of breath.
* Blood blisters in the mouth ( caused by platelet or clotting problems.
* Pallor ( pale skin) caused by anemia.
* Swollen lymph nodes caused by white blood cell cancers.
Occasionally symptoms may relate to increase in blood components.
* Increased red blood cell can cause thickening of the blood ( increased blood viscosity) and there by cause headache and a red complexion.
* Increased immune system protein also can cause thickening of the blood. Increased blood viscosity
* Increased platelet or blood clotting factors can cause inappropriate excessive blood clotting ( thrombosis ).
These are the causes of blood disorder so therefore maintain good health and keep yourself safe.
Like and follow for more info.
Content created and supplied by: Odunayomi$ (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More