10 amazing easy home cleaning hacks you should try.
Deep cleaning your apartment can be stressful and tiring especially when you want excellent results.
You would be amazed at how much of a difference a box of baking soda can make in cleaning.
Baking soda is not only used for baking it can be used for various cleaning hacks such as
1.stainless steel sink and stovetop cleaner.
Make a paste of baking soda and white vinegar,
apply the paste on the sink and stovetop.
Leave for five minutes,
Then wipe the surface clean.
You will notice the difference even old dirt and grease would come off with ease.
2.silver ware polisher
All silverware and even pots and pans can be made cleaner and shinier by applying a paste of baking soda and water on it and wiping it off with paper towels or clean cloth after 3-5minutes.
3.Trashcan, wardrobe and drawers deodorizer.
Baking soda put in an open box or jar can freshen up the smell in these enclosed areas. It does this by absorbing any odours.
4. For a cleaner pillow, soak the pillow in warm water mixed with baking soda overnight, and wash the following day. The soaking can be done in the washing machine. It will remove all stains and contaminants from the pillow.
After vacuuming your mattress, sprinkle baking soda on it and leave for 30-40 minutes before thoroughly vacuuming to remove all dirt and insects.
5. Add baking soda to warm water for mopping tile floors and rinse with clean water for a cleaner, shinier and disinfected floor.
6. Pour warm water mixed with baking soda slowly down your drain pipes to unclog it and get rid of offensive odours coming from there.
7. Baking soda sprinkled on bathroom sinks and tiles 3minutes before washing it gives a cleaner and germ-free bathroom after cleaning.
8. Sprinkle baking soda 20minutes before washing and flushing the toilet to properly clean it, eradicate bad odours and clean the drains.
9. Baking soda can clean ovens, grills and microwaves too.
Just sprinkle baking soda on all the greasy and dirty parts, leave for 5-10minutes before cleaning.
10. A rug can be cleaned and deodorized by sprinkling baking soda on it 20-30 minutes before vacuuming.
Baking soda is now much more than an ingredient for baking. It is a part of the cleaning magic.
Try these cleaning hacks and you will get amazing results.
Please like, share and leave your opinions as comments below.
Content created and supplied by: PenExpressions (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More