As we all know, there are lot of usefulness and benefits of trees and flowers around a house, below are just few of them that you must know.
1. Prevents thunderstrikes: Planting trees around houses can absorb thunders and therefore prevent it frombstriking down a house or from killing someone. Amazing right?
2. Filters the air: Trees purifiers the air by giving out oxygen which is good to man and taking in carbon dioxide and other harmful elements in the air which is harmful to your health.
3. Provides cool atmospheres: Areas with tress are usually much cooler than those without trees and this is because the tree leaves gives out Water vapour to the atmosphere due to evaporation.
4. Formation of clouds: Trees also form clouds (due to evaporation) which later falls down as rain.
5. Serves as wind break and controls flooding or water erosion: Areas where trees are, are usually protected against storms and tornadoes and also controls erosion.
Content created and supplied by: GratifyingPanoramaTec (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More