To clean a gas cooker entails some techniques. Below are the materials we need;
1. A bowl of hot water
2. A little soap powder or liquid detergent
3. A foam pad and some scouring powder
4. A cleaning cloth
5. A kneeling pad
How to do it;
1. See that the cooker is switched off at the main switch on the wall.
2. See that all the other switches are switched off.
3. Wipe the splashback with the cloth.
4. Take out the grill Pan. Wash and dry it.
5. Take out the loose tray from under the hob and wash and dry it.
6. Wipe out the grill cabinet.
7. Remember only to wipe the hot plates. Even if you can take them off the hob, you must never put them in water.
8. Now change your water. Take the shelves from the oven and wash and dry them. If they are very dirty use the foam pad on them.
9. Change the water again and kneel on the mat in front of the oven.
10. Wash out the oven. Try not to use too much water; wipe it out with damp cloth. Then put back the trays.
11. Wipe out the drawer under the oven.
12. Switch on the hotplates and the oven for a few minutes to dry them. Then switch them all off.
Please like and comment. Also follow my page for more kitchen updates and techniques.
Content created and supplied by: Vick3905 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More