The Islamic Scholar was accused of blasphemy and incitement,
The Islamic Cleric is famous for his controversial religious teachings that are Statement mortifying the companions of prophet Mohammed (Pbuh)
The Judge Adjourned the case to July 28, 2021 the Sheik Will remain in prison custody until the adjourned date.
A group known as the Islamic movement of Nigeria recently through its spokesperson asked the Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Ganduje to drop the charges against the Sheikh. They also asked for his immediate release.
Who is Sheikh Nasuru AbdulJabbar Kabara?
I will be answering this question in this article titled 7 things you do not know about Sheikh AbdulJabbar Kabara
1. Sheikh AbdulJabbar Nasaru Kabara was born on the 7th of February 1970 in Kabara town in Kano City.
2. He is the Son Of a prominent Quadriyya leader in Africa known as Sheikh Nasuru Kabara.
Quadriyya is a branch of the Sufi order, the Sufi order is made up of the Tijaniyya and the Quadriyya.
3. His brother Qaribullahi Nasuru Kabara is the current leader of the Quadriyya movement in Nigeria, he took over in 1996 after the death of his father.
4. He attended Ma'ahad School, he also received further education at Aliya and ATC Gwale, he later moved to Iraq for further Studies.
5. Sheikh Kabara is one of the most controversial Islamic Scholar in Kano he is highly revered by his followers and hated by other Islamic sects.
His followers call him "Amirul
Waizina" (Leader of Preachers)
6. Sheikh Kabara Was brought up as a "Quadriyya" but he later accepted the teachings of the shites. In an interview with BBC, Sheikh AbdulJabbar Stated that with time he has come to understand that the shites have stronger proofs to back their arguments than followers of the "Sunni" branch of Islam.
"I used to say I wasn't Shite but after indepth research I found out that "Shi'a" has more scriptural evidence than "Sunni's".
7. Sheikh AbdulJabbar condemned the six authentic books of hadith, he even questioned the existence of some of the narrators, in one of his lectures he not only dismissed a hadith narrated by one of the companions considered to be close to the prophet, he also challenged anyone who could prove that the narrator actually knew the prophet.
You can drop your comments, you can also share and follow this handle for more interesting articles.
Content created and supplied by: Frednj (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More