1. Tie a piece of bright colored fabric to your luggage, will help you to easily identify it when traveling
2. Put a wooden access a post of boiling water to keep it from boiling over.
3. Use a spring from an old pen to keep your charger from bending or breaking
4. Use a clean dustpan to fill a container that can’t fit into the sink.
5. When taking a picture, squint your eyes to make your smile look more genuine.
6. Bounce batteries to see if they are good or bad, drop them from a table of about 6 inches. If they give a small bounce and fall right over, they are good, but if they bounce any more, they are not good.
7. When travelling, keep a bar of scented soap among your dirty clothes, to keep them smelling nice.
8. Put old newspapers at the bottom of your bin to absorb food juices.
9. When ironing a button shirt, flip it inside out, to easily iron over the button side.
10. Take a picture of business cards that people give you, just incase you loose it.
Content created and supplied by: Unapapa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More