It is another time of the day to ease yourself from stress, Laughter they say is the best medicine. Why not forget the pain and failure of the past and laugh out loud with these Selected Savage tweets just for you.
Here are 25 Selected Savage tweets just for you.
1. Be grateful!... At least the heart still dey beat.
3. Wahala for who no get slippers o.
5. This line thing dey sweet.
7.Lol... We are plenty on this table.
8. Shot fired!...
9. Spent his what?... Lolz
10. You be barber?
11. Our danfo driver...lolz
14. If you look the price well, you will go back o.
15. Start going home, it's not a New thing.
16. Don't touch that remote. I want to watch news.
17. Na for Supermarkets, haircream side.
18. Lolzzzzz... Wash the plate well o
20. She had what? Everything you what?... Lolz
22. Let the water wash poverty away for the final time....lolz.
23. F9.... Lol
24. Grandma swallow cutlass...
25. Android what?... Lol
Drop your take on this.
Kindly share with others let's laugh together and don't forget to like and follow me for more Sport Updates.
Content created and supplied by: Gwin4real (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More